When you hear the term “WordPress”, what is the first thing that comes into your mind? According to some researches, WordPress is an awesome open source content management system and blogging tool that allows you to launch a website and quickly publish their content such as video, images and text online. In addition to this, WordPress comes with excellent features such as template system, plugin architecture and the ability to switch and install between themes.
Definition of Plugin
It is an added software component to your WordPress site. Plugin has the ability to extend the functionality of your WordPress by improving the existing features and at the same time add brand new features.
It is a fact that every business needs an online presence like a website. WordPress is considered as one of the most dynamic and flexible content management software. Since the services offered by WordPress are free, ONTRAPORT created PilotPress plugin. Our plugin grants our users all the flexibility that WordPress has to offer. WordPress integration with ONTRAPORT features the 5 elements such as customer center, affiliate center, membership function, site tracking and media integration.
Simple Steps of how to install PilotPress plugin
Configure the integration in ONTRAPORT
- The first thing that you need to do is to log in to ONTRAPORT
- Go to navigation bar
- Click create under existing WordPress site
- Enter the URL of your website in the Enter Domain/URL field
- Then add or create membership levels to your WordPress site
- Click Pilot Press Download in the WordPress Plug-in/API Code section or you can download the PilotPress plugin
- Copy the API key and App ID into a notepad application or word document for later use
- Click Save in the upper right
If you want to know and learn more about WordPress Integration, ONTRAPORT is the best site to visit.